Champagne and Strawberries Candle
Lurline Co Champagne and Strawberries Candle comes in a light pink ceramic vessel.
This scent has a combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses.
Our candles are hand poured in Sydney, Australia. As such, there may be some variations from time to time.
We use premium soy wax which is vegan and biodegradable. The scents used are Australian made and 100% concentrated. Our wicks use natural fibres and contain no lead or other harmful metals.
Approx. 350mls with over 40 hours of burn time.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Lurline Co packaging considers the environment: The candle comes in a paper tube which uses recyclable paper content and is plastic-free. We use ecostickers with a fully compostable paper face made from unbleached sugarcane and naturally occurring fibres. They have a compostable and recyclable adhesive which is vegan, non GMO & BPA free and are certified industrial compostable. The padded mailers are made from recycled plastics. The double adhesive strip makes it reusable, and it can be recycled where soft plastics are accepted.